Тема: Zyxel Forum – Forums > USG series
An outline is a great way to organize your thoughts and research if you’re preparing a speech, an essay, a novel, or even a study guide. This wikiHow will teach you how to write one.
1. Write your topic or thesis statement, if you have one. More ↓
2. Order your main subtopics using Roman numerals. ↓
3. Add at least 2 subpoints in each subtopic using capital letters. ↓
4. Expand with subpoints using lowercase letters. ↓
5. Add layers if necessary with lowercase Roman numerals. ↓
6. Don't forget the conclusion, if you have one. ↓